Rosslyn is a ponte stretch trouser in three leg silhouettes – slim, straight, and bootcut. All three styles feature a functional zipper fly, front slash pockets, back welt pockets, darts, belt loops, and a close fit in the waist, hip, and thighs. Rosslyn is perfect for the office, evening events, or just running errands. No matter how you style them, the stretch fabric will keep you feeling comfy while looking put-together.
Rosslyn is available in sizes 0 – 30, or hip widths of 35″ – 60″. See the size charts below for more sizing information. The pattern is delivered via one .zip file that contains 10 .pdf files – the instructions and one print at home, A0, and large format file for each leg silhouette.
This pattern includes several introductory pages with information on picking the best size, performing girth and length adjustments if necessary, basic alterations, choosing fabric, and helpful sewing notes.
Read all about the Rosslyn Trousers, including fabric recommendations, sewalong links, and styling options in the blog post!
This is a .pdf pattern and will be available immediately in your account so you can download, print, and start sewing right away! This is NOT a physical product.
The .pdf includes:
– Full digitally drawn pattern in sizes 0 – 30
– Digitally illustrated sewing instructions for each step
– Tips and tutorials for altering the pattern for best fit
– Layers function so you can print only the size(s) you need on the print at home and large format files
– Separate print shop copies so you can print the entire pattern on one continuous sheet of 36″ wide paper or two sheets of A0 sized paper, per leg silhouette.
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #RosslynTrousers #HeyJunePatterns
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.