The Camden Raglan is a casual fitted tee for junior girls in sizes 6 – 16. Its versatility will make it a great wardrobe builder in your pattern stash. Support your favorite sports team by colorblocking with the sleeve stripes, or use the front of the shirt as a blank slate for iron-on decals or stenciling. View A features a trendy curved hem and view B has an easy-to-sew banded hem. Both views A and B have options for sleeve stripes, a hood, 3 sleeve lengths, wristbands, and a kangaroo pocket.
The .pdf file includes:
– A .pdf pattern in sizes 6 – 16
– Instructions for printing only the size you need
– Diagrams for taping the pattern together
– Digitally illustrated directions for every sewing step
– A print shop copy so you can print the entire pattern on one sheet of 36″ wide paper or one sheet of A0 sized paper for non-US customers.
When you check out, the .pdf file will automatically be sent to the email address you enter when you check out. You can also access it after purchase in your account on the Hey June website.
You will not receive any hard copy, only the digital file. You can download, print, and start sewing immediately!
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern or it’s copyrighted illustrated directions, or use any pictures without permission.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #CamdenRaglan #HeyJuniors
[pics courtesy of Kelly from Handmade Boy]
Click here to read more about the Camden Raglan and see more pictures!