The Morrison Tee is a casual boxy fit dolman tee for juniors. Options include banded sleeves, cap sleeves, or long sleeves. Choose a hi-low hem, a straight hem, or either version with a front tie hem. The Morrison is perfect for 4 season wear and can be made dressier or more casual. Make a slubby gray front-tie tee for lazy Saturdays or use a pretty floral for a cap sleeve top to pair with a pretty skirt and sandals for fancier occasions. Personalize your Morrison Tee with cute iron-on decals, fabric paint, tie dye, or applique. This versatile top will be a wardrobe staple for your tween or teen!
This is a .pdf pattern and will be delivered immediately to your email so you can download, print, and start sewing right away! You can also access the pattern at any time from your account.
The 29 page .pdf includes:
– A pdf pattern in sizes 6 – 16
– Digitally illustrated sewing instructions for each step
– A diagram to help tape the pattern together
– Layers function so you can print only the size you need (in the print at home file only)
– A print shop copy so you can print the entire pattern on one sheet of 36″ wide paper or one sheet of A0 sized paper.
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #MorrisonTee #HeyJunePatterns