This is a .pdf pattern and will be available immediately in your account so you can download, print, and start sewing right away! This is NOT a physical product.
The Bryce Cargo Pants are mid-rise, slim fit, ankle length pants. They feature traditional pleated cargo pockets above the knee with pocket flaps, deep slash hip pockets with seam-outlined bags, back flap pockets, and darts at the knee for extra shaping and detailing. A functional zip fly with a button or snap closure and belt loops round out the traditional cargo styling. Read all about the Bryce Cargos and see more pictures here.
For best fit, a blend of 97% cotton and 3% spandex woven midweight fabric is recommended, such as twill, corduroy, or denim.
The .pdf includes:
– Full digitally drawn pattern in sizes 2 – 22
– Digitally illustrated sewing instructions for each step
– Tips and tutorials for altering the pattern for best fit
– Layers function so you can print only the size(s) you need (in the print at home file only)
– Separate print shop copies so you can print the entire pattern on one continuous sheet of 36″ wide paper or two sheets of A0 sized paper.
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #BryceCargoPants #HeyJunePatterns