The Linville Romper and Dress is a cute and versatile junior’s pattern for dressing up or down. Options include cap sleeves or sleeveless tops, a short skirt, maxi skirt, shorts, or pants. The pants can be made flat or gathered at the ankle. The Linville features a simple keyhole opening for easy sewing and easy dressing, deep slash pockets, and an optional functional or faux drawstring. The Linville can be dressed up with soft drapey rayon or pretty eyelet, or kept casual with a fun woven print or chambray.
This is a .pdf pattern and will be delivered immediately to your email so you can download, print, and start sewing right away! You can also access the pattern at any time from your account.
The 106 page .pdf includes:
– A pdf pattern in sizes 6 – 16
– Digitally illustrated sewing instructions for each step
– A diagram to help tape the pattern together (print ONLY the pages you need!)
– Layers function so you can print only the size you need
– A print shop copy so you can print the entire pattern on two sheets of 36″ wide paper or four sheets of A0 sized paper.
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #LinvilleRomper #HeyJunePatterns