I’m very excited to introduce my next pattern, The Edelweiss Dress!
This is a cute little sundress, featuring an empire waisted bodice, ruffled straps, an easy buttoned back, and a gathered skirt in sizes 18 months – 10 years!
used with permission from Jennifer of Parrish Platz
Used with permission from Stacey from hart + sew
I think it’s perfect for casual spring days at the playground or you can use fancy fabrics to dress it up for a summer wedding too! Have fun mixing prints between the skirt, bodice, and ruffles, or go for a color-blocked look.
There is also a tunic-length option for the girl who prefers to wear it with leggings, a cute pair of shorts, or her favorite skinnies.
As always, this Hey June pattern comes complete with a 40 page .pdf document including:
– directions for printing and tiling the pattern
– notes on getting the best fit and how to do minor alterations
– many different suggestions to save you paper and ink
– a full sized pattern in sizes 18 months – 10 years – just print and cut the size you need, no tracing necessary!
– clear digitally illustrated sewing directions for every step