This is a .pdf pattern and will be available immediately in your account so you can download, print, and start sewing right away! This is NOT a physical product.
The Phoenix Blouse is a cute and casual boho style top in two views. View A features 3/4 length bell sleeves while View B is a flattering sleeveless style. Both views have a yoke with slit opening, front and back gathers, and a shaped back yoke. Length options include a cropped waist length, perfect for pairing with high waisted jeans, and a standard shirt length. Optional tassels or ties add a cute finishing detail! Read all about the Phoenix Blouse and see more pictures here.
For best drape and fit, a lightweight woven such as rayon, poly, silk, lawn, voile, gauze, or linen blend fabric is recommended. A tutorial for a full bust adjustment can be found on the blog.
The Phoenix Blouse, Amalfi Dress, and Lucerne Blouse have interchangeable sleeves! With all 3 patterns you’ll have the option for 5 different sleeve styles on each pattern, plus the sleeveless view on the Phoenix.
The .pdf includes:
– Full digitally drawn pattern in sizes 2 – 22
– Digitally illustrated sewing instructions for each step
– Tips and tutorials for altering the pattern for best fit
– Layers function so you can print only the size(s) you need
– Separate print shop copies so you can print the entire pattern on one continuous sheet of 36″ wide paper or two sheets of A0 sized paper.
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #PhoenixBlouse #HeyJunePatterns
Model: Allie from Indiesew