This is a PDF download pattern
Sizes 0 – 24
Amherst is a camp-style shirt with cargo styling and classic features:
This pattern includes several introductory pages with information on picking the best size based on high bust, using the included full bust front piece if necessary, basic alterations, choosing fabric, and helpful sewing notes.
Skills used: interfacing, top and edge stitching, easing via a gathering stitch, turning a tube, buttonholes or snaps, back yoke burrito method, and stay stitching.
Read all about the Amherst and see more pictures in the blog post!
This is a .pdf pattern and will be available immediately in your account so you can download, print, and start sewing right away! This is NOT a physical product.
The .pdf includes:
– Full digitally drawn pattern in sizes 0 – 24
– Digitally illustrated sewing instructions for each step
– Tips and tutorials for altering the pattern for best fit
– Layers function so you can print only the size(s) you need on the print at home and large format files
– Separate print shop copies so you can print the entire pattern on one continuous sheet of 36″ wide paper or two sheets of A0 sized paper.
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #AmherstShirt #HeyJunePatterns
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Designing sewing patterns in beautiful Golden, CO. Building a house @_homeonthefrontrange_
🧡No DMs - email with questions.🧡