The Union St. Tee is a great wardrobe basic to have in your pattern stash. It comes with the option for a v-neck or scoop neck, and has four sleeve lengths included – short, elbow, 3/4, and long.
The Union St. Tee is incredibly versatile depending on what options you choose, your fabric, and any embellishments you choose to add. Embroider, applique, screen print, stencil, dye, sequin – this tee is a perfect blank slate for anything you can dream up.
Use the measurement chart to choose the best size for you. If your fabric is very stretchy, you can make the size that matches your measurements exactly without worrying about ease. If you’re looking to make a slouchier top, you can go up a size. Because the Union St. Tee starts at size XXS, it is suitable for tweens – adults.
The Union St. Tee pattern works nicely with jerseys, both cotton and cotton blends, but you can also use rib knit, interlock, waffle knit, lycra spandex, or even stretch lace! Anything with a stretch of at least 30% will work, but 50 – 100% stretch is best. Just remember – the smaller the stretch percentage, the more fitted your shirt will be, so plan accordingly.
This is a .pdf pattern and will be delivered immediately to your email so you can download, print, and start sewing right away! The 47 page .pdf includes:
– Full digitally drawn pattern for a scoop neck or v-neck shirt with 4 sleeve lengths in sizes XXS – 3XL
– Digitally illustrated sewing instructions for each step
– Tips for sewing and hemming knit fabric
– Instructions for basic alterations to get a perfect fit
– Layers function so you can print only the size you need
– A print shop copy so you can print the entire pattern on one sheet of 36″ wide paper or two sheets of A0 sized paper.
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #UnionStTee #HeyJunePatterns
Read all about the Union St. Tee!