THE TREVI is a versatile and flattering trapeze top or dress for woven fabrics. It features high cut shoulder straps and a full button down back. The pattern includes a separate front piece with a darted full bust adjustment for sewing cup sizes above a C. Construction includes French seams and binding for a beautiful finish inside and out! The Trevi is perfect for wearing with skinny jeans and heels for a night out or layering with a blazer for the office. The dress option can be made formal or casual depending on the type of fabric and accessories. You’ll love having this versatile top and dress in your wardrobe!
The .pdf file includes:
– A .pdf pattern in sizes 2 – 22
– Instructions for printing only the size you need
– Diagrams for taping the pattern together
– Instructions for lengthening/shortening and other style and alterations tips
– Digitally illustrated directions for every sewing step
– A print shop copy so you can print the entire pattern on one sheet of 36″ wide paper or two sheets of A0 sized paper for non-US customers.
When you check out, the .pdf file will automatically be sent to the email address you enter when you check out. You can also access it after purchase in your account on the Hey June website.
You will not receive any hard copy, only the digital file. You can download, print, and start sewing immediately!
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern or it’s copyrighted illustrated directions, or use any pictures without permission.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #TreviTop #HeyJunePatterns
model: Erin Sobon