THE TALLINN SWEATER is a cozy drop-sleeve top with options for a turtleneck or slouchy cowl neck. The front features a trendy asymmetrical cross-over bodice trimmed with bands. The waist and sleeves are also finished with bands for easy sewing and no hemming. The cross front styling makes the Tallinn perfect for layering and is breastfeeding-friendly. Whether sewn with a chunky cable sweater knit or a soft french terry, this will be your go-to wardrobe staple for cooler temps!
The .pdf file includes:
– A .pdf pattern in sizes XS – 2XL
– Instructions for printing only the size you need
– Diagrams for taping the pattern together
– Instructions for lengthening/shortening and other style and alterations tips
– Digitally illustrated directions for every sewing step
– A print shop copy so you can print the entire pattern on one sheet of 36″ wide paper or two sheets of A0 sized paper for non-US customers.
When you check out, the .pdf file will automatically be sent to the email address you enter when you check out. You can also access it after purchase in your account on the Hey June website.
You will not receive any hard copy, only the digital file. You can download, print, and start sewing immediately!
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern or it’s copyrighted illustrated directions, or use any pictures without permission.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #TallinnSweater #HeyJunePatterns