A cute, fitted, cropped knit jacket or vest with moto-styling, an asymmetrical zipper, and two part sleeves. Options include a traditional collar, moto collar, or no collar, zippers on the sleeves, and welt pockets. The yoke, collar, and front lapels are fully faced so your garment will be beautifully finished inside and out. Perfect for sweatshirt fleece, french terry, cotton interlock, micro fleece, or any heavier weight knit fabric with at least 10% stretch.
The .pdf file includes:
– A .pdf pattern in sizes 6 – 16
– Instructions for printing only the size you need
– Diagrams for taping the pattern together
– Digitally illustrated directions for every sewing step
– A print shop copy so you can print the entire pattern on one sheet of 36″ wide paper or one sheet of A0 sized paper for non-US customers.
When you check out, the .pdf file will automatically be sent to the email address you enter when you check out. You can also access it after purchase in your account on the Hey June website.
You will not receive any hard copy, only the digital file. You can download, print, and start sewing immediately!
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell the pattern, directions, or any pictures without permission.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #ConiferJacket #HeyJunePatterns
See the grown-up version of the Conifer – The Evergreen Jacket