The Union St. Tee is a great wardrobe basic to have in your pattern stash. It comes with the option for a v-neck, scoop neck, or crew neck, and has four sleeve lengths included – short, elbow, 3/4, and long. There is an optional chest pocket and a separate front piece that has been adjusted for a full bust (FBA).
The Union St. Tee is incredibly versatile depending on what options you choose, your fabric, and any embellishments you choose to add. Embroider, applique, screen print, stencil, dye, sequin – this tee is a perfect blank slate for anything you can dream up.
The measurement chart and the instructions in the pattern will show you how to measure your high bust to pick your correct size and determine if you need the full bust adjustment. Because the Union St. Tee starts at size XXS, it is suitable for tweens – adults.
The Union St. Tee pattern works well with cotton and cotton blend jerseys, as well as rib knit, interlock, waffle knit, rayon lycra, or even stretch lace! Anything with a stretch of at least 30% will work, but 50 – 100% stretch is best. Just remember – the smaller the stretch percentage, the more fitted your shirt will be, so plan accordingly.
This is a .pdf pattern and will be delivered immediately to your email so you can download, print, and start sewing right away! This is NOT a physical product.
The .pdf includes:
– Full digitally drawn pattern for a scoop, crew, or v-neck shirt with 4 sleeve lengths in sizes XXS – 3XL
– Digitally illustrated sewing instructions for each step
– Tips for sewing and hemming knit fabric
– Instructions for basic alterations to get a perfect fit
– Layers function so you can print only the size you need
– Separate print shop copies so you can print the entire pattern on one continuous sheet of 36″ wide paper or two sheets of A0 sized paper.
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #UnionStTee #HeyJunePatterns
Read all about the Union St. Tee!