Seaforth is a loose- fit pant with the following views and features:
Full length wider hem
Ankle length elasticated hem
Front cargo-style pockets with slanted zippered welt openings
Back patch pockets
The Seaforth Pants are comfy yet stylish pants in two views.View A is a wider leg full length pant and view B features a narrower leg with an ankle length elasticated hem.Both views have a full elasticated waistband, back darts to reduce gathering bulk, a low to mid front rise, and options for eyelets and drawstring in the waistband, front zipper welt pockets, and back patch pockets.Seaforth is perfect for dressing up or down!
This pattern includes several introductory pages with information on picking the best size based on hip, performing girth and length adjustments if necessary, basic alterations, choosing fabric, and helpful sewing notes.
Skills used: interfacing, top and edge stitching, and inserting a zipper
Read all about the Seaforth Pants, including fabric recommendations, common alterations, and styling options in the blog post!
This is a .pdf pattern and will be available immediately in your account so you can download, print, and start sewing right away! This is NOT a physical product.
The .pdf includes:
– Full digitally drawn pattern in sizes 0 – 24
– Digitally illustrated sewing instructions for each step
– Tips and tutorials for altering the pattern for best fit
– Layers function so you can print only the size(s) you need on the print at home and large format files
– Separate print shop copies so you can print the entire pattern on one continuous sheet of 36″ wide paper or three sheets of A0 sized paper.
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #SeaforthPants #HeyJunePatterns
Fabric and Notions Requirements
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.