The Monkey Bar Skirt is a FREE playground-friendly knit skirt with attached knit shorts underneath. Your girl can spin, cartwheel, and hang upside down without worry. Make an a-line skirt or a gathered tiered skirt. The waistband is a double layer of knit so it’s comfy for them and you don’t have to deal with elastic. Optionally, you can leave off the shorts for an easy knit skirt, or leave off the skirt for a pair of bike shorts to go under any skirt.
Find the full instructions here
The 15 page .pdf file includes:
– instructions for printing and taping the pattern together
– tips for choosing the best knit and sewing with knits
– instructions for using the layers feature to print only the size you need
– a copy shop version for printing on 36″ wide paper at your local print shop
– a digitally drawn pattern in sizes 2 – 10 years
When you check out, the .pdf file will automatically be sent to the email address linked to your Paypal account (you will be able to see what email address you have registered toward the bottom of the check-out page).
You will not receive any hard copy, only the digital file. You can download, print, and start sewing immediately!
Download includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #MonkeyBarSkirt #HeyJunePatterns
There are no reviews yet.