The Brunswick Pullover
This is a PDF download pattern
Sizes 2 – 22
Easy – Intermediate Difficulty depending on view
The Brunswick is an oversized dolman pullover with extra long sleeves and a wide hem.
View A has plackets at the hem of each side seam (or just one if you prefer). View B has regular side seams.
The sleeve pocket, hood, and cowl are interchangeable for each view. The kangaroo pocket can be used on either view but is only suggested for view B. Both views also feature a cropped version, as seen in the rose colored hoodie in these product photographs.
The Brunswick is perfect for fall or winter paired over jeans and boots or for a great workout layering piece with leggings and sneakers. The plackets and pocket provide a fun opportunity to feature a contrasting or textured woven fabric. The buttons or snaps on view A also provide unique character to this pullover. View B can be made very simply with no extra features, making it perfect for beginners!
Read all about the Brunswick and see more pictures in the blog post!
Fabric and Notions Requirements
This is a .pdf pattern and will be available immediately in your account so you can download, print, and start sewing right away! This is NOT a physical product.
The .pdf includes:
– Full digitally drawn pattern in sizes 2 – 22
– Digitally illustrated sewing instructions for each step
– Tips and tutorials for altering the pattern for best fit
– Layers function so you can print only the size(s) you need on the print at home and copy shop files
– Separate print shop copies so you can print the entire pattern on one continuous sheet of 36″ wide paper or two sheets of A0 sized paper.
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #BrunswickPullover #HeyJunePatterns
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.