The Aegean Swim Cover is a beginner-friendly hooded cover-up made from towels, perfect for throwing on after a swim. Don’t worry about lugging bulky towels to the pool anymore – just throw these on the kids and they’re good to go! There are 4 different styles included in this pattern: the dress, the tunic, the ruffle dress, and a raglan-style shirt for boys!
The pattern is designed to make use of the existing hems on a towel to save you work and produce a nicely finished garment.
The 67 page .pdf file includes:
– instructions for printing and taping the pattern together
– notes on choosing the best towel
– tips for making your garment unique, including a tutorial for a kangaroo pocket
– digitally illustrated directions for every sewing step
– the 47 page, digitally drawn pattern in sizes 18 months – 12 years (with a guide to print only the pages you need for the style you choose)
When you check out, the .pdf file will automatically be sent to the email address you enter when you check out.
You will not receive any hard copy, only the digital file. You can download, print, and start sewing immediately!
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtag – #AegeanSwimCover #HeyJunePatterns
There are no reviews yet.