THE AURORA TEE is a stylish, comfy knit top with a slouchy fit through the body and dolman sleeve, and a fitted extra-long lower sleeve. It features a curved shirt hem and the option for coordinating fabric insets on the sides. Pair your Aurora Tee with some Sloan Leggings, a statement necklace, and ankle boots and you’re ready to go!
The .pdf file includes:
– 2 different patterns for View A or View B in sizes XS – XXL
– Instructions for printing only the pages and size you need
– Diagrams for taping the pattern together
– Notes on choosing the best knit and sewing with knit
– Digitally illustrated directions for every sewing step
-A copy shop version that will print on 36″ wide paper in US copy shops.
– An A0 sized version that will print on A0 sized paper in non-US copy shops.
When you check out, the .pdf file will automatically be sent to the email address you enter when you check out. It will also always be available in your account.
You will not receive any hard copy, only the digital file. You can download, print, and start sewing immediately!
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern or it’s copyrighted illustrated directions, or use any pictures without permission.
Cover model: Erin Sobon (www.sewbon.com) Photographer: Laura Murray (www.lauramurrayphotography.com)
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #AuroraTee #HeyJunePatterns