The Evergreen Jacket is a stylish yet cozy knit jacket with moto-styling, an asymmetrical zipper, and zippered pockets. The yoke, collar, and front lapels are fully faced so your garment will be beautifully finished inside and out. The sleeves are two-part, adding a little shaping and a fun detail on the back. Make the Evergreen Jacket in a cozy sweatshirt fleece and you’ll live in it all weekend. Or make it in a stretch faux leather with ribbing accents, pair it with your skinny jeans and boots and you have the perfect Saturday night outfit!
The .pdf file includes:
– A .pdf pattern in sizes XS – 2XL
– Instructions for printing only the pages and size you need
– Diagrams for taping the pattern together
– Notes on choosing the best size and fabric and sewing with knit
– Digitally illustrated directions for every sewing step
– A print shop copy so you can print the entire pattern on one sheet of 36″ wide paper or 2 sheets of A0 sized paper.
NEW! Now you can download the free add-on pattern for a mot0-style collar for your Evergreen Jacket!
When you check out, the .pdf file will automatically be sent to the email address you enter when you check out. You can also always access it in your account.
You will not receive any hard copy, only the digital file. You can download, print, and start sewing immediately!
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern or it’s copyrighted illustrated directions, or use any pictures without permission.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #EvergreenJacket #HeyJunePatterns