The Greenpoint Cardigan is a fun, unisex, beginner-friendly sewing pattern for knit fabrics. It is infinitely customizable using different fabrics, trims, buttons, and fabric embellishments.
This purchase is for a 36 page pdf document that includes:
- instructions for printing and assembling the pattern
- notes on choosing the best knit for this project
- instructions for alterations for a custom fit
- completely illustrated sewing directions
- a 24 page computer-drawn pattern for a raglan sleeved
cardigan in sizes 12 months - 12 years.
When you check out, the .pdf file will automatically be
sent to the email address linked to your Paypal account
(you will be able to see what email address you have
registered toward the bottom of the check-out page).
You will not receive any hard copy, only the digital file.
You can download, print, and start sewing immediately!
Interested in selling garments made with this pattern? Find out about our Limited Sellers Licenses!